Monday, February 16, 2009

Truth or Dare

Haha today me, rengtian, kuoxian, samuelx, ruihang, vivienne and a few other ppl played truth or dare during a free lesson. Kuo xian and I were 'dared' to hug each other, so we hugged. Then, I was "dared" to hug Joanne, which I did. And that stupid Samuelx had to take a video and send it to everyone. Well, im not really embarassed with what i did, but if my girlfren sees it im dead =). HAHAHAHA. Anyway, sorry Joanne if you were shocked or anything.


We have that stupid E maths quiz that i havent started studying yet. Linear inqualities is kinda difficult you know, when you have to draw out all the number line and stuff. AND WHEN DID RUI HANG AND CHERYL BECOME AN ITEM? tell me tell me!


Andrea Lee did not come for RD today, so the class was very noisy. Ning Feng's cards got confiscated and he had to do a "quiz" on the words in 1100 words, which he claimed that he had memorised all. Poor thing. Oh ya can someone show me a pic of Kah Bing?


Ok some random pics of ppl =)

Look at the couple of the day!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home