Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back from Pasir Laba camp.

I'm back! Bet you guys miss me. RITE? Anyway just found out that i have missed out alot during the period i was gone, and i have lots of makeup lessons. wtf! But nvm, anyway last week i went to the pasir laba camp for my Spec course. Guess how well i did! My platoon name was Muttons. Wad a cute name =.= Anyway met many new friends in my bunk, ziqin(AHS), K7(Victoria), Edward(Victoria), Marcus(Victoria), Waichong(Damai), Brandonn(AHS), Shelton(AHS. Lol tricia's class!), Desmond(AHS), etc.

Had so much fun there. The beds were nice, toilets too. Went there mainly to do tests and learn new stuff. Wasnt very tiring, just that we had to wake up at 5.30 every morning for morning exercise. And the sun was superrrr hot. We were sleeping next to NSmen, who were very noisy. The sirs there were extremely strict and they kept shouting at us, sometimes for no reason. I enjoyed the camp, really. And hope we could meet up someday, Muttons! I really miss chatting about you-know-what in the bunk! Ziqin you botak head.

And 3HM, can we have a class gathering! Really miss you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home