Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I want that picture!

Give it to me GOH QIAN HUI(yes im spelling your name with spaces in between) . Anyway, had Emaths test today. Screwed the last 2 questions up, so emo. And we had to stay back for some stupid chinese zuo wen. Waste our time. The physics remedial is postponed to saturday. There goes my saturday. Anyway, thx Cheryl for telling me to bring my umbrella! Cause it rained very heavily on my way home and clever me had an umbrella in my bag. Hehe. I think Kuoxian's jokes are like so horny. The joke about the 3 daughters is like wth? AND POHHONG I DO NOT LOOK LIKE SHANGBO WHEN I WAS SEC1. TO KAREN AND GINNY(PAUL'S GIRLFREN), I DID NOT FALL DOWN DURING ORIENTATION. AND I DONT CRY WHEN I DO. Ok thats all for today folks.


Here's the random pic of the day:


He looks dam funny rite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home