Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stepped down.

I've officialy stepped down and no longer is the chairman. Well, it was a good experience. From the start, I was reluctant to become chairman as I felt it was very stressful and consumes alot of my time. But after sometime, my opinion of being a chairman changed and I got used to it. In short, I enjoyed it. Feels good to be in charge of a class of noisy monkeys. Anyway, Lienhan and minyuan have taken over me, both of you jiayou! I guess minyuan will need alot of assistance.

Going back late since the start of school due to chem-spa makeup lessons. I have one makeup lesson everyday after school because i missed the whole extension week. Thanks to those who waited for me =D So beacause of this, i didnt have time to update my blog.

Had Lan session at HomeofPool yesterday with some people. Had so much fun! I didnt get motion sickness yesterday! Woohoo! I think my class is super addicted to shooting games(although they dam noob la HAHA) I want to try our all-star team, and thrash other classes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home