Friday, March 20, 2009

6/10 gathering!

Yesterday i went for the 6/10 gathering. Clarence didnt go cause _______ didnt go! Anyway we found out that many people read _____'s blog. The whole class was like discussing about her lor! And they called me a stalker cause i happened to know more about her. I'm not a stalker i only read her blog often! About half the class came so it was quite a successful gathering =) I found out many things, one of them was that DJ wangs in class(or wadever you call it)so disgusting lor! And i feel that Carolyn talks like a gangster. So scary lor she walks like one too. Haha carolyn i think everyone saw you on tv at css lor! No need hide la.

It seems that everyone in AHS knows my bro retain. Carolyn walked up to me and told me,"Your bro retain rite?" Then jacq and melody also told me. Dunt need to tell the whole world rite!!!!! Almost everyone changed. I can say that all the girls have grown prettier and more matured, especially Jacqueline i think. She used to go around whacking ppl, but now she is so demure! For melody there's no change la. She still goes around whacking ppl. Xw left early for dunno-what-reason. Dunt emo xw!

OH YA JACQUELINE RMB TO KEEP YOUR PROMISE DUNT TELL HER ABOUT THE INCIDENT OR ELSE I"LL BE DEAD OK. THX THX THX PRETTY JIE JIE YOU'RE THE BEST OK!(if you;re reading la) Pics would be updated, if they send me thru email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home