Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fahrenheit Outing!

"If Renia cans, I can." GUESS WHO SAID THAT HAHAHA.

Yesterday we had some kind of chinese remedial in the morning. The teacher just gave us a compo to do in school and left??? Wth. Anyway after that, Fahrenheit(samuel,ph,clarence,me) went to play Lan. I found out that Left4Dead was so fun! Spamming bullets at zombies and i like it when they catch you and all the blood comes out. But i promised someone that i wouldnt get addicted so......... So we played for about 2hrs and then we went to kallang leisure park to meet up with the class. They were bowling and when we told pc we went lan, he looked so sad. Pc next time you want to play lan follow fahrenheit dunt follow the class! HAHA.
After that Deon, Amanda, Me, Clarence, Ph, Samuel, Joanne and Renia went to kbox. Clarence paid full price for samuel and half price for all the girls while i paid for myself and ph. How generous! Total spent: 110 for kbox, 12 for lan, 5 for taxi. wow. We sang alot and i currently have no voice. =( AND I TELL YOU JOANNE SINGS LIKE SHIT THE WINDOWS WERE LIKE CRACKING. AND PH AND I THINK THAT SHE'S THE DUMBEST GIRL IN THE WORLD,BESIDES MINYUAN HAHAHA OK SORRY. Ok time for some pictures! Omg so fun.
















Aaron yan!






Aaron and Jiro!
I kinda like this pic. HAHAH me and jiro!
At last a pic of kelvin!
Act handsome but not. HAHAHA
Wave your hands!
Lastly, Fahrenheit!
Ok off to do hw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home