Friday, April 17, 2009

Exhausted.

Came back from Ncc. Today's activity was okay, just that i made the whole platoon do 100+ push ups by just adjusting my specs while falling in. Thanks to those people who comforted me and told me it wasnt my fault, and to those that scolded me, screw you and die.

Had chinese and emath test today, chinese test confirm fail de while emath test was okay. We had 5 tests this week, so no time to go online. Amath and physics test yesterday was pretty easy, i think.

Joanne changed her shoes this week(or last week?)and it was extremely white. I think its because of the contrast la. But its getting darker everyday! Looks like i have to get her shoe whitener!

I'm thinking of organising a birthday party for myself after the mid-years. Dont know whether i shud or not, and who i should invite. Well give me your suggestions!

Ok random pics of the daÿ:







A picture says a thousand words. Woot 5000 word post! So proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home