Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeanette!

Happy birthday! I promise I'll get you a present, somehow.

Nothing much happened today. Got back my geog test which was 20/25. Not bad rite! Well geoffery got 25/25! Imba shit. Anyway after school i went Eatzculture with qiuguang,samuelx,clarence. Ate and talked(gossip?). Then went back to sch for Ncc. Seniors told me i was not serious enough but i dunt think so, cause im already serious! And the phase 1 ppl keep encouraging me, so i decided not to disappoint them, although i think i would la.

Anyway, I dunt wanna go for tmr's stupid A math supplementary lesson! Bloody hell. Waste my time lor! And, not to forget, we're having lan outing @ crossfire tmr, so if you want to go tell me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home