Tuesday, July 28, 2009

That girl from Frolicks.

Had 2.4km run just now. So tired. Pohhong is scolding me for posting his unglam pics, shit. School has been pretty boring, besides saying the word "beef" a million times per day, i did practically nothing except sleep, try to pay attention, stare at _______. Vivienne keeps eavesdropping on the conversation between me and lienhan. And she gets really fed up when we mention about Cheryl Kao. 0.o And the most stupid thing is, Im afraid of her.(She takes my phone when she's angry)

Singapore vs Liverpool. Isnt the results expected. 0-5. Heard that Singapore wanted to join World cup. Fat hope. They cant even defeat the lousiest EPL team. (oh crap samuelt is gonna kill me for this) Im trying to find old songs! Currently using facebook, and it shows that deon heng is my best friend! Thru Friend bot la.

Rengtian and pc didnt come to school yesterday. Yes we had a day of peace and quiet. Hope its like that everyday, with english lessons! And Joanne wants to go NDP, who has tickets?






I love frolicks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home