Monday, July 13, 2009

DOOMSDAY.

Just took chinese Olvl oral just now in school. The passage was easy, im confident of getting full marks for the passage(sorry those who couldnt read my name HAHA) For conversation, i seriously screwed up. Wad the fuck can we say about CIP? I cant even use any cheem words or anything lor. Lucky the teacher only asked me 2 additional questions, which is quite okay. The teacher asked Joanne 5 additional questions. LOL. That fat annoying teacher kept staring at the ceiling with his stupid proud face. Idiot.

Ok anyway i shall stop talking about such heartbreaking, sad, annoying, retarded stuff like oral. It just makes me feel worse. I shall think about.......What do you guys think i should think about???

Anyway shelton i put your link on top already. Sorry you're still under gilda. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home