Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy birthday, Singapore.

Today is singapore's 44th birthday, it's been 44 years since it became independent. Well im quite glad that it isnt connected with malaysia, or else we would have full of chewinggums on the floor.

Yesterday, met up with AHS ncc guys for some CIP event. When i arrived, ziqin hugged me and shelton started jumping with excitement. I really missed them. I havent met them since the bloody ncc sergeant camp in June. And then Desmond was shitting at that time, so i kinda met him later on. So we went to eat dinner after that and chat. And i bought a really cute carebear for myself =D

Went home, and i watched a very sad video which made me cry. This man gave his eyes to his blind girlfriend. I dont know whether i would give my eyes to the one i love if she becomes blind. Im thinking very hard, i already spent a night thinking, but still havent come to a conclusion. So i asked qianhui, i told her about the video, and told her that if i gave my eyes to my girlfriend, i would not be happy as i would not be able to see for the rest of my life. But she told me, if i gave my eyes to the girl, then she would be happy, and if the one i love is happy, means i would be happy too. So im still thinking, would someone give me an answer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home