Monday, August 3, 2009

Tricked, cheated.

Wasnt feeling well today, my hands were extremely cold. Got 68/100 for chinese test today, not bad not bad. =D Jilaoshi was showing us the people who got full marks for the chinese words. Then i complained to her cause i got full marks for it but my name wasnt on the screen. Then suddenly my name appeared big big on the screen in gold! So happy =D

After lunch......was TOTALLY EMBARASSING. I MEAN IT IT WAS SERIOUSLY EMBARASSING. Stupid cheeliang, geoffery, samuelxiao, Qiuguang ganged up and pranked me. They wrote a fake invitation and stated that it was from miichiang, inviting me to her fucking housewarming party. I mean like, WHAT THE FUCK IS A HOUSEWARMING PARTY. And i cant believe i actually screamed for joy. Ok didnt really scream but i jumped. Wth. Luckily Clarence told me that they were playing a prank on me, so i played along. The next time i get an invitation, I'll ask miichiang myself!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home