Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Secondary Four Life.

Havent been posting for ages. Well now time to post!!!! Well so far I'm able to manage the stress given to us from teachers, homework, and of course, MR SOON(Every monday sure got lecture on L1R5 de). My results are seriously dropping. Getting As for both maths, Bs for languages, Cs for sciences, and failing both my humanities! Gotta improve. I've been trying to revise my sec3 work and start on my TYS this few days, but always fall asleep/sms/chatting on the phone.

Now classroom got aircon, very easy to fall asleep! Especially during Mr Ang's period. I tried to stay awake!!! BUT YOU ARE SO DAMN BORING. Cant stand it man. And that's the main reason my physics results is dropping from 70(2009 MYE) to barely passing. (Mr Ang doesnt read blogs. Does he?)

What to study for Prelim 1:
Amaths -Everything from sec3 till now.
Emaths -Everything from sec3 till now.
Physics -Everything from sec3 till now.
Chem -Everything from sec3 till now.
Ehist -Everthing from sec3 till now.
SS -Everything from sec3 until now.

Shoot me. At least I got great friends in class. Guys who make my day every single day. Last few months with FHM, gotta cherish the moments. Although I might seem engrossed with smsing most of the time. OKAY WHO WANTS TO GO OUT ON GOOD FRIDAY?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home